Paul is the founder or co-founder of these startups:
- Speed Games, a profitable game company I
created in high school.
- Xiangqi.com, an international
network for Chinese Chess players.
- Boston Light Software, makers of
QSHOP, sold to Intuit.
- Intermute, makers of security and
privacy software, sold to Trend Micro.
- Kayak, a travel company,
IPO in 2012, then sold to Booking.com.
- GetHuman, a customer service
company which has served over 200M people.
- Lola Travel, a business travel and
spend management company, sold to Capital One.
- Moonbeam, a podcast player
focused on podcast discovery, and interaction between hosts and
listeners. Sold to Audacy.
- Reki, the easiest way to see what
your friends are watching on TV.
- Deets, create and share guides to your
- Boston Venture Studio, a startup focused
on building consumer technology startups.
- Summits, a network of 40
schools and 10,000 students in rural Haiti.
- Winter Walk,
an annual homeless awareness event.
- King Boston, a
racial justice organization, based on the work of Martin Luther King,
Jr. and Coretta Scott King.
- Bipolar Social Club, a peer
support network of people with bipolar illness.